SellingReady to sell your home? List it with Tejas.
Thinking of selling your home? Wonder how much it might be worth? You’ve come to the right place!
When selling your home, you should realize it’s not likely that the right buyer will simply walk through your door on their own. Generally, a buyer must be attracted to your home through the use of a variety of marketing techniques.
Your Tejas sales associate will be responsible for the marketing activities necessary to sell your house. This includes the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to expose your property to the right prospective buyers.
Your Tejas sales associate will select from among these marketing activities when creating your home’s marketing plan:
- Placement in the MLS system
- Advertising in Local Newspapers
- “Homes” Magazine Advertising
- Internet Website Marketing
- Home Tours & Realtor Open Houses
- Consumer Open Houses
- Lawn Signs & Directional Arrow Signs
- Printed Feature Sheets / Flyers
- Other advertising and marketing activities as determined by your agent